MEET OUR TEAM
Mr. Aladeen has four decades of pharmaceutical experience with deep executive leadership, operations management, quality assurance and control, manufacturing, supply chain and product development expertise. He has worked across a broad spectrum of industry subsectors from branded pharmaceuticals, generic drugs and CDMO services to outsourced sterile drug compounding (503b pharmacy services), and at a premier list of companies including AmerisourceBergen, Astellas, Boehringer Ingelheim and Sanofi. Most recently, he held leadership roles at QuVa Pharma and Avara Pharmaceutical Services, a CDMO that produces a range of drug products. Mr. Aladeen began his career as a bench chemist developing analytical methods for new drug products.
Results-oriented global commercial leader with a 30+ year record of achievement in creating, implementing, and directing strategic worldwide sales and marketing initiatives in the highly competitive pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry for companies including MorphoSys US, Inc., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, and Parke-Davis (Pfizer). Widely recognized for principled sales and marketing Franchise leadership, ability to navigate complex selling environments, quick identification of customer value drivers, and mobilizing change in collaboration with applied resources. Entrepreneurial mindset with the capability to spearhead new product launches, build sound commercial strategies, and effectively communicate to execute within top corporate entities. Driven by a genuine passion for winning within competitive environments, achieving the greater corporate vision, and continuous development of self and others.
• BA International Relations
• Long track record in the business development within drug developers and CDMOs with extensive knowledge of all aspects of the industry
• First mover in the Cannabis and Psychedelic space
• Experienced C-Suite executive with extensive business development experience/expertise domestically and internationally
• Responsible for all new business development, including new client relationships, joint ventures, strategic partnerships and domestic and international sales.
• BS in Chemical Engineering, MBA from Duke University Executive Program
• 30 years in the Pharmaceutical industry. Background in both small molecule API and oral solid dose manufacturing
• Extensive background in project management and sit leadership
• 36 years’ experience in Bio-pharmaceutical industry
• Subject matter expert in drug product formulation, mfg. process development, packaging development.
• Published first book in industry “Soft Gelatin Capsules Manufacturing Science and Technology”
• 8 drug product approvals, 2 mfg. site arrival, 18 site transfer approval and 30 CMC sections submission
• Organic chemist with over 20 years of experience in multi-step organic synthesis, natural product isolation, and structural elucidation
• ECS ligand subject matter expert from design and synthesis to elucidation of degradation manifolds and formulation stability to SAR prediction and screening
• Entheogen and small bioactive molecule investigator with over 20 years at the bench
• Skilled in implementation of quality systems in process design, from enabling-chemistry determination, to QbD Process Development and lifecycle management, including DMF and other regulatory document authoring
• Accomplished Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Professional with over 27 years of experience
• Expertise in developing, implementing and maintaining Quality Systems
• Experienced in Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing• Proven track record of successful audits by FDA, DEA, Qualified Persons and other regulatory authorities
• Specialist in DEA Compliance and Security.· Specialist in Environmental, Health and Safety.
• Specialist in Project Management.
• Background working for the US CDC and Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
• Voting Member, representing all businesses in Williamson Co. TX, on the EPA’s Local Emergency Planning Committee
• Board Member for Community Transformation Foundation (private, philanthropic)